Regional Facilities Manager
- Negotiable + Competitive salary package
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 31st October 2019
- Job Type
My client a leading residential landlord and property manager are seeking a Regional Facilities Manager to take the lead on the FM function within the northern region by supporting the Director of Property in all FM related duties across their portfolio.
Duties but limited to;
- Set and maintain high standards for facilities / health, safety and environmental management throughout the business
- Provide facilities and project management experience with additional health and safety / environmental skills to deliver strategic and tactical support to the business, pertaining to our responsibilities to customers and requirements under existing legislation, regulations and other statutory requirements
- Ensure service contracts are in place for managing the provision of hard and soft facilities management, refurbishment / refresh projects and monitor service providers and contractor's performance
- Prepare annual budgets, in partnership with Asset Managers to ensure gross/net targets are achieved
Our client is looking for Senior Facilities professional who is currently a key member within a regional team. You will preferably be working in a property management capacity, however this is not essential. Highly competitive salary package on offer.