Regional FM - London/SE
- GBP42000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum + Car Allowance
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 23rd March 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt is seeking an innovative Facilities Manager to work with a bespoke managing agent and property consultancy, headquartered within a prime location in Central London with a generous remuneration package. You will be responsible for a mixed use, multi-site (15-20 properties) portfolio within Central London and the M25 boundary. The fledgling FM team needs an individual to come in and take ownership of growing FM functions and really make a mark on the wider company through their role. You will be joining a dynamic team already in place, helping them to steer future decisions and operations. This role is business critical and requires you to be an integral part of the company rather than just a number in the system.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing and managing service charge budgets.
- Develop, maintain and manage relationships with key stakeholders within the business and externally.
- Ensure all contracts are managed in accordance to company and national guidelines, and to ensure KPIs are met.
- Full health and safety compliance to both company and national guidelines, including audits and reactive measures.
- Ensuring the quality of building fabric and maintenance.
Core key experience:
- Previous multi-site portfolio experience.
- IOSH qualification essential.
- The setting and management of service charge budgets.
- Experience of building plant maintenance and contractor management.
If you're interested in this role, please submit your CV online to this advert today.