Senior Asset Manager
- Negotiable + bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 23rd March 2020
- Job Type
A privately owned property company based in South West London is seeking a Senior Asset Manager to join their Asset Management team.
As a business they invest, develop and regenerate property and have a strong focus on the commercial real estate market. Their property portfolio spreads across Central London and is valued at £600 million + and consists of commercial office, retail and hotel assets.
They focus on long-term hold and seek to recycle over their development and lettings cycles within a fast paced environment.
Working with the Managing Director you will be responsible for:
- Taking a lead on all asset management initiatives and business plans across the portfolio.
- Sourcing and appraising new acquisition and development/refurbishment opportunities.
- Oversee and manage planning, design and procurement.
- Underwriting new acquisitions.
- Working closely with the projects team on refurbishments and new developments.
- Disposal strategies and sales.
Key Asset Management Requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- Member of RICS.
- Previous experience in Asset Management of a similar asset portfolio.
- Intelligent and strategic mind set.
- Strong budget management and cash flow forecasting.
Office based in South West London.
Salary from £80,000 to £120,000 per annum plus bonus.
If this opportunity is of interest and you would like to discuss further, please apply online with your CV in word format.