Senior Fabric Manager
- GBP50000.00 - GBP55000 per annum + Car and Package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 16th March 2018
- Job Type
A rare opportunity has arisen for one of the UK's leading Asset Management organisations as a Senior Fabric Manager.
Based in a Central London mainline station location, this is a highly varied and dynamic environment across office spaces, high end luxury residential and brand new retail units.
Our client manages and builds the value of their clients assets across and unrivalled portfolio of mixed-use developments and landmark properties.
The ideal candidate will be able to provide a Fabric Maintenance Strategy, providing an innovative, operationally efficient, economically competitive and safe commercial environment, for occupiers of the estate area whilst enhancing the value of the landlord's asset.
· Develop and maintain a professional understanding and close working relationship with the
Client's Estate and Building Asset Directors and occupier's representatives including
neighbouring Estate buildings.
· To represent at Client meetings on all Fabric issues relating to future Development Projects.
· Liaise with the occupiers in respect of any fit-out projects, review and comment on design
· Hold start up and regular progress meetings with the Principal Contractor for each occupier.
· Review and approve permit to works including associated risk assessments and method
statements as required for the Estate and Buildings.
· Conduct regular inspections of all estate areas to ensure that standards of cleanliness and
presentation are upheld throughout, both in upfront public spaces and "back-of-house" service
· Manage the production of relevant fabric elements of the annual estate service charge budget
and taking overall ownership of the Estate budget. (Circa £5m)
· Liaise with outside parties such as Local Authorities & Emergency Services.
· Ensure that Health & Safety, emergency procedures and safe working practices are adhered to.
· To produce all quarterly fabric related reports and account packs by required timescale.
. To manage the procurement maintenance as well as producing and updating maintenance schedules and long term capital replacement programme.
· Take ownership of vision and values ensuring that they are fully integrated in to all of the Estate services
This is a role for a highly experienced Fabric Manager who is looking to take their next step into a Senior Fabrics post, with highly desirable organisation who value their staff and invest heavily in them.
Live and Interviewing now.