Senior Property Manager
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 11th March 2020
- Job Type
£35,000- £ 45,000
South West London
Looking for a flexible new role?
I'm currently seeking an experienced self-motivated, highly organised Block Manager to manage 400-500 units around Hampshire, Surrey and Berkshire. You will be working from home up to 3 days a week whilst also reporting into a London based Office working closely with your Assistant Property manager to oversee the management of the portfolio.
My Client has over 10 years' experience in the property industry and has recently restructured meaning this is would be a great opportunity for you to help grow the business and develop the necessary skills to progress to senior management.
Previous essential experience required
- Producing and issuing Section 20 notices
- Conducting Lease extensions and License to Alter
- Producing Service Charge budgets and Year-end Accounts for client approval
- Attending and chairing AGMs and board meetings
- Management of On-site staff members
- Client relationship building
- Previous management of Junior staff
- Ensure all work is undertaken in accordance with RICS, ARMA, IRPM codes of conduct and keep abreast of legislative changes.
Access to a car is essential
Please apply by contacting Juanita George on 0207 478 2500 or Jgeorge@cobaltrecruitment.com