SM/Manager/Assistant Manager, Asset Management
Ref: JN -112019-69087
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 27th November 2019
- Job Type
- Work closely with onshore asset management teams on portfolio reporting including presentations to board, investment committee and investors, budgeting, and asset management plans.
- Assist the Vice President, Asset Management in the overall positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cash flow and asset value; reviewing and managing our annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset, leasing status, rental collection and financial modelling at the asset and portfolio levels.
- Analyse and data mine to support strategic decisions in the marketing strategies of the assets, and monitor and track initiatives closely to maximise portfolio performance.
- Help to formulate market entry/exit strategies to ensure higher returns upon disposition and complete deep-dive analytic reviews across operators and properties to seek new opportunities that could increase profitability and flow through.
- Manage market intelligence and collate global market / industry information to ensure competitiveness of the Company's products and services.
- Support fund syndication efforts as well as the evaluation and execution of investment opportunities overseas.
- Degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Finance, Engineering or its equivalent
- At least 6 to 10 years of experience in asset management from the real estate industry.
- Possess teamwork, initiative, hands-on, resourceful, strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031