- SGD5000 - SGD6000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- PropTech & FinTech, IT Project Management
- 16th March 2020
- Job Type
Our client is a boutique investment company/ family office which has a strong track record in Asia for the past 10 years.
Reporting to the IT Director, you will manage the office's IT ecosystem (productivity, connectivity and security) in achieving best-in-class uptime and enabling scalability for growth. You will build up and maintain best-practice document control protocol, troubleshoot software and hardware issues, prioritize and manage multiple service requests from users and provide clear communication on follow-up. Additionally, you will also track unresolved issues and escalate to vendors where appropriate.
With a Diploma or Degree in IT, Computer Science/Engineering you will have at least three years of hands-on experience supporting IT services and working closely with 3rd party service providers on project deliverable.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based solution - Operating systems (Window 10 Windows Server 2016/2019), Office 365 application and Azure platform.
- Working knowledge of architecture and typology of software, hardware, networks and telecommunication systems.
- Good knowledge in Active Directory User and Security Administration.
- Good troubleshooting skills and incident management.
This is an exciting new opportunity for the right candidate. Please send your CV to email@example.com
Reg no R1442429 Licence No 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031