CFO - Real Estate
- £160,000 - 200,000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, CFO/Finance Director
- 3rd January 2018
- Job Type
We are currently working with an international property developer and investor, who has recently committed to significant investment and growth in the UK and subsequently are looking for a new CFO to lead the growing UK operation.
This Head of Finance role will be working with the Global management team, in driving forward the finance function, and being responsible for the overall financial management, business planning and compliance frameworks.
With over £1billion of AUM, over a mixed use portfolio, the recent transactions make for interesting and promising prospects ahead for the new CFO
- Responsibility for the Financial reporting and consolidation, budgeting and forecasting as well as the regions treasury matters.
- Review and implement necessary policies and procedures to ensure good governance and compliance.
- Control and responsibility for the regions tax and tax planning matters as well as the risk management framework.
- Drive efficiency across the corporate functions, including setting up the shared service infrastructure.
- ACA/CA Qualified ideally trained in a Big 4 environment.
- Extensive experience in leading a finance function, with significant change and process improvement achievements.
- Demonstrable ability to build strong business relationships.
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience in the Real Estate industry.
To arrange a confidential conversation and find out more, apply as soon as possible as interviews will be happening in the coming weeks.