Financial Accountant - Real Estate
- GBP45000.00 - GBP50000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Corporate Accounting
- 4th January 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a retail property investment and development company, is seeking a Financial Accountant to join their team. Focusing on Shopping Centres, the firm has an investment portfolio of over £350m across the UK and Germany.
Joining the team in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of financial accounting and reporting for a number of the portfolios.
- Key point of contact for two business units
- Coordination of the Client Management Team
- Coordination of annual production of Statutory Financial Statements under UK GAAP
- Coordination and liaison with external auditors for two client portfolios
- Coordination of external loan compliance
- Coordination of production of quarterly IRR actual cash flows for external loans
- ACCA/ACA Qualified with candidates looking to make the move out of an accounting practice will also be considered.
- Ability to prepare financial accounts under UK GAAP
- Ability to perform basic consolidations
- Able to evaluate and recommend internal processes and procedures
Interviews are looking to be booked in the coming weeks, so apply with your updated CV as soon as possible.