- GBP50000 - GBP55000.00 per annum + +Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 4th January 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a global real estate investment manager, is seeking an Fund Accountant to join their team. Operating worldwide, the firm was over $59 billion in assets under management across both private and public real estate.
The firm sponsors and manages private open and closed ended funds, separate accounts and public real estate securities programs. The firm has a diverse investor base including pension funds, insurance companies, governments, endowments and high net worth individuals.
The successful candidate will join a team that specialises in Debt and special situations and will assist in the management of three of the debt funds.
- Manage the accounting, consolidation and reporting processes for the debt funds, including quarterly financial statements, investor reporting, annual financial accounts and investor requests.
- Oversee the audit and tax compliance processes, including fee negotiations, scope determination, appointment and co-ordination of external advisers.
- Have deep understanding of the loan investment portfolio. Liaise with internal specialists to draft recommendations with respect to borrower requests/ issues.
- Manage the loan asset management of the loans within the fund including preparing interest payment statements, compliance testing, instructing valuations and dealing with borrower requests.
- Serve as a single point of contact for internal fund managers, portfolio managers and asset managers.
- Assist with the implementation of best practices in all aspects of fund accounting.
- Newly Qualified accountant (ACA,CIMA,ACCA)
- Outgoing personality and ability to engage at all levels.
- Strong technical accounting experience.
- Fund and/or property accounting knowledge, a bonus