- GBP20000.00 - GBP28000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 3rd January 2018
- Job Type
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a accountant with a utilities background to join one of the most prestigious property development and management companies in the world.
Working within the Utilities team supporting the client expenditure manager in a review of the utilities recharge process. Ensuring any changes are adheared to and implemented across the division.
- Coordinate and review the production of tenant recharges on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Standardise and implement the recharge process.
- Liaise with Utilities partners
- Ensuring all SLA's are adheared to.
- Manage production review and publishing of all relevant SIPOC's and process documentation.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong accounting background in accruals, P&L and balance sheet, double entry bookkeeping.
- Preferred Commercial Utilities experience in a property setting.
- Service charge experience
- Intermediate Excel (pivot tables and V - lookup)
What's on offer:
- Up to £28,000
- Flexible benefits packages
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday a year