Office & Contracts Coordinator
- NZD50000 - NZD70000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 16th March 2020
- Job Type
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading Project Management consultancy who are very respected throughout the industry for being. They are currently seeking an Office & Contract Coordinator to join their successful Auckland office. They have had a very successful 2020 lined up and this is your chance to be a part of that!
This role will require you to be 'the face' of the company with reception work and undertake a comprehensive range of administrative duties and to provide personal assistant support to the team, as required to meet the needs of the business.
An exciting opportunity to help the team succeed by offering your expertise, take the initiative to improve processes, and be trusted to the team to deliver quality results.
You will have:
- Strong administration skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to learn new programs and procedures quickly
- A confident personality and a customer service focus
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Support and help develop a positive workplace culture
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Sam Calvert at firstname.lastname@example.org