- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 15th February 2018
- Job Type
Due to continued project success through their high profile client base across the Wellington region, this experienced Project Management consultancy is looking to add another top performer to their team immediately!
The ideal candidate is at a junior - intermediate level, bringing a minimum of 3 years Project Management experience in a New Zealand consultancy. The position will have you directly involved with a top tier client, so it is imperative you can demonstrate your ability to deliver and communicate to a high standard.
If you posses the following then I would be happy to discuss the position with you:
- Impeccable communication skills in written and spoken format.
- Some knowledge or experience of mechanical services in an Engineering or PM capacity.
- A relevant professional qualification.
- A broad understanding of Project Management and the building life-cycle process.
- The desire to learn and grow as a professional in an industry you are passionate about.
On a personal level the company have a common interest in sports and the outdoors! Its not uncommon to have group activities which promote collaboration and a bit of healthy competition between the group. The social atmosphere is strong, and rewarding the team for their efforts is high on the agenda.
If you would like to discuss in confidence, please call me on the details outlined below, or send your CV (preferably in word format) now.