Senior Project Manager - Energy
- GBP45000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + flexible benefits, bonus, holiday
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 3rd January 2018
- Job Type
Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: London, with travel
Salary: 45,000 - 65,000 per annum DOE plus flexible benefits, pension, holiday etc
A specialist Programme and Project management consultancy is seeking to appoint a Senior Project Manager to its organisation. This newly created role comes as a result of a very strong year for the team where they achieved 20% growth. You will provide the business with additional capacity to target further growth over the next year and beyond in line with fee generation targets.
As a Senior Project Manager you will operate in a client facing role on energy infrastructure projects. You will take an active part in the delivery of project and programme management commissions which will typically involve +£50m programmes of work.
As one of the worlds most respected Engineering and Management Consultancies, our client will give you access to top tier clients and provide you with the opportunity to work on some of the world's highest profile and prestigious projects.
You will be fully empowered by the business and you will have every opportunity to input into the future direction of not only your career but the business unit as a whole.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the day-to-day project manager and contract administrator on a project or programme
- Working as part of a team to deliver commissions, in full compliance with requirements
- Deliver work to a high standard of client satisfaction and profitably
- Supporting prospecting for new work with current and new clients, developing client relationships and working on bids
- Supporting the development of new service offerings
- Project specific duties will cover Programme, Cost, Design, Construction, Handover and Risk
To be successful in this role it is anticipated that you:
- Hold a degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline, ideally either management or technical
- Hold a professional qualification in Project and Programme management qualifications, such as MAPM, or equivalent.
- Have a proven track record in the delivery of infrastructure and energy projects or programmes.
- Have knowledge of PMOs and Programme Support functions (Schedule, risk, cost, information management)
- Be self-motivated, proactive and collaborative
Please contact us in confidence for a wider discussion surrounding the career benefits that come with this position.