Senior Project Manager
- NZD120000 - NZD130000 per annum
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 4th April 2019
- Job Type
About the role
In this role you will focus on providing successful delivery and management of new build, refurbishment and fit out project services to clients. This will include managing and developing client relationships and contribute to the development of the business.
About the company
Our client has been long established within the Auckland market for the last 20 years and due to heavy demand, have now established themselves in Queenstown. They have wide range of clients across the private and public sectors. This company can offer you an exciting project portfolio across commercial, residential, hotels, infrastructure, tourism and education sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity progress your career with one of the countries best Consultancies. You be rewarded with an experience relevant salary and be the opportunity to work on diverse projects with a high performing team.
In this role your responsibilities will include
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing requirements
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and make decisions accordingly
- Effectively apply Project Management methodology
- Manage resources in conjunction with managers, production and sub-contractors
- End to end delivery of various projects
- Manage day to day operational aspects of projects
- Effectively work with team and managers to ensure that relevant communication with the clients is done in a timely manner
To be successful in this role you will need
- Currently delivering end to end projects at a Senior level - at least four-six years
- Thorough knowledge of NZ Building Code and NZ Standards
- New Zealand Consultancy experience
- Industry related tertiary qualification
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder experience
- Ability to work autonomously
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093