Private Equity - Senior Analyst
- Negotiable + Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 25th November 2019
- Job Type
Our client is an international and multibillion-dollar buyout private equity fund that has a strong presence in the Asia region. Having hired a top-tier investment team, they have built an impressive portfolio of assets having invested in cross-border companies operating in both China and globally and not only do they invest, they work closely with their portfolio companies to help them to develop and grow.
As the business continues to regularly invest, there is a need to hire a Senior Investment Analyst to support the senior members of the team with investment origination, execution and portfolio management responsibilities. This is an exciting opportunity for a bulge bracket Investment Banking Analyst to join a growing fund where you will have the chance to invest, build an impressive deal sheet and have good career advancement.
The Investment Analyst will:
- Support senior members of the team with the origination and execution of investments across the Asia region.
- Play a key role on deal execution by taking responsibility for building financial models and conducting due diligence including overseeing third party advisors.
- Develop Investment Committee presentations and memorandums.
- Work with senior management of the fund and portfolio companies to develop their growth strategies and operational improvements.
- Regularly conduct portfolio analysis, providing updates and reports to senior management.
- Support senior management with origination responsibilities by conducting market analysis to generate investment recommendations.
- Have the opportunity to regularly invest and build a strong deal sheet.
Interested candidates must:
- Be sitting in an Investment Banking Analyst position within a bulge bracket bank.
- Demonstrate a strong transaction sheet with experience of having worked on closed M&A deals.
- Possess an exceptionally strong and all-round technical skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Be fully fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Hold a finance, mathematical or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Be highly driven, professional and a self-starter who is motivated to join a growing PE fund where you can build a long term career.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
EA ID: R1764400
EA No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian private equity market.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031