- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 2nd July 2019
- Job Type
South East London
Our client is a company with an unmatched history of serving the property community in South London and Kent.
The experienced teams are based in offices in various locations and can offer advice on property related matters across a wide spectrum. They pride themselves in maintaining and establishing new client relationships throughout the property sector and supporting local businesses in growth and property development.
They are seeking an experienced administrator to support the commercial agency surveying team. This role is crucial to the team in order to allow them to spend time advising clients and researching new marketing opportunities.
They are looking to appoint someone who fits the company's culture and ethos, so that they can continue to provide excellent service standards and maintain high client satisfaction.
- Answering telephone calls, dealing with enquiries accordingly and liaising with agents on viewing requests and diary management, and logging information where appropriate.
- Marketing properties through various platforms and ensuring details are kept up to date on the database.
- Maintaining e-files in accordance with the company systems by strictly following the procedure guidelines.
- Keeping several accounting records up-to-date, including the commercial agency invoice schedule, commission sheets and cashflow.
- Leading team meetings to update the property schedule and deal progress.
- Preparing draft documentation including marketing particulars and reports for commercial properties.
- Ensuring the key system remains up-to-date and keys are logged in or out correctly.
- Email marketing and website administration.
- Research to build up contacts in specific sectors to be used for marketing purposes within GDPR.
- Provide cover as required in the main reception adjacent to the commercial team.
You will have full training and support over the first month of the role with continued support from the team thereafter.
- Having a good level of literacy, numeracy as well as excellent organisational skills are key.
- Previous experience in a similar role (administrator, reception or secretarial role)
- Ability to work with clients and customers to provide the information required and fulfil requests
- Polite, calm and professional telephone manner
- An inquisitive nature with an enthusiasm for learning about the company and its services
- Ability to work as part of a team and support others
- Experience using a CRM system or similar
- Strong organisational skills
To apply for this position today please click on the link below