- GBP20000.00 - GBP23000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 2nd January 2018
- Job Type
One of the fastest growing independent commercial building consultancies is looking for a Team Secretary to join its team in Birmingham. The role will involve covering for the PA to the Partner, providing office administration for an office of surveyors, as well as being part of the Secretarial team in other offices.
- Producing accurate reports, letters and other documents and meeting any agreed deadlines.
- Accurate and up-to-date filing of correspondence and other documentation.
- Planning, monitoring and control of own workload.
- Managing own and surveyor's diaries efficiently.
- Processing expense claims and travel arrangements for surveyors.
- Following all departmental procedures including Health & Safety support to surveyors.
- Operating a variety of standard office equipment, including photocopier, fax, telephone, binding machines and CD burning equipment.
- Other ad-hoc secretarial and administration responsibilities.
- This role will require the candidate to work within a team of secretaries (the rest of whom are based in other offices) and be required to assist other members of the secretarial team to ensure efficiency of the department is kept to a maximum.
In addition the Team Secretary may be required to help out with general office administration.
- Extensive experience in digital dictation.
- Accurate typing speeds, minimum 45-50 wpm.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications with intermediate experience in editing and formatting Excel documents.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Outlook would be an advantage but not essential.
- A proven track record within a similar role.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with clients, all levels of staff and other external contacts is essential.
- A professional and can-do attitude.
- Self-motivation, flexibility and the ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines.
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV or call 0161 457 0107.