Acquisitions & Development Surveyor
- £50,000 - 60,000 per annum + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 3rd January 2018
- Job Type
Acquisitions & Development Surveyor - Commercial Business Space Property Company - London and UK
Salary £50,000 to £65,000 plus car and other benefits.
Office Location - North/North West London.
A leading UK commercial business space property company is currently seeking an Acquisition/Development Surveyor to work closely alongside the Acquisition and Development Director focusing on acquisitions and development.
Their focus is across the UK and their freehold portfolio has a gross asset value of over £170 million. Due to growth plans they need this individual to focus on the the South East/West, London and up to the Midlands.
The ideal candidate will come from a UK commercial acquisitions background and must have an entrepreneurial mind-set with strong negotiation skills. This position would be perfect for a Surveyor looking to move into a client-side position where your skill set can be transferred and developed quickly.
As the role is predominately field based you will only need to be in the office 1-2 days a week with the ability to work from home as well. You will also have the opportunity to develop your career quickly whilst working within a dynamic and forward-thinking business.
Acquisition/Development Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Acquisition and Development Director to co-ordinate the delivery of the acquisition and development plan for the Southern and Midlands regions.
- Actively seek out, appraise, present and acquire opportunities.
- Utilise any current property contacts and able to generate future opportunities.
- Member of RICS.
- Degree qualified.
- Ability to work through the whole delivery process from unlocking new potential acquisition opportunities through to the delivery of finished projects.
- Acquisitions and/ or development background.
- Key examples of recent acquisitions within the commercial real estate market.
If you are interested in this position please apply with your CV in plain word format only.