- GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 4th January 2018
- Job Type
A boutique business is seeking an Acquisitions Manager to source and acquire sites nationally to expand their portfolio. The business has a number of transactions approved for this year and next year, but need a capable candidate with an acquisitions track record to implement the strategy. The role will involve acquiring sites such as industrial assets, warehouses, green belt sites, to then achieve planning consent and convert to the appropriate use.
The key duties will include:
- Acquiring sites predominantly in the South East, via freehold or lease transactions, to meet the required target
- Once sites are acquired, you must be able to obtain planning consent and oversee the redevelopment of the site to fit the company's requirements
- Working within a boutique property team to ensure the success of the wider portfolio
- Liaise and negotiate with stakeholders, landlords, third parties, and tenants
- Manage third party agents and solicitors throughout the process
The successful candidate will enjoy excellent autonomy within a niche environment, with an acquisitions pipeline approved and ready to be implemented.
The successful candidate must have existing acquisitions and development experience, which will then be utilised in this role. Ideally, they will also be MRICS qualified.
Please apply with your most recent CV, if you feel you are a suitable fit.