- £50,000 - 60,000 per annum
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 28th December 2017
- Job Type
Based West Yorkshire
£50,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
Our client, a private Property Investor, is searching for an Asset Manager to work as part of a small dedicated team, focusing on investments across the North of England.
The role will be multi sector and assets under management will tend to have a large value add or a development angle. The successful candidate will work on a variety of tasks within asset management including leasing, development, overseeing projects, working on other value add strategies and overseeing the external parties.
- Leasing of units
- Assisting with the overseeing of projects- refurbishments, re configurations & redevelopments
- Assisting with the compilation & execution of asset management initiatives
- University degree, preferably in a subject area demanding high analytical aptitude
- Numerate with a strong skill set in representing the concepts of real estate investment accurately and efficiently in Excel form
- Excellent communication skills, confident in your ability to influence and direct asset management initiatives
Salary will be commensurate with market rate and will depend on the specific experience and skill set of the selected candidate. Please apply online with your most recent CV.
To discuss this role confidentially, please contact Maria Sinclair on 0161 457 0105.