- GBP32000 - GBP40000 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 3rd January 2018
- Job Type
Based in Leicester
£33,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven Estate Manager to join an innovative and forward thinking charity with a diverse property portfolio under management.
The appointed Estates Manager will be responsible for the associations owned properties and properties where the association is the appointed trustee, ensuring property is managed in a way that:
- Ensures all properties have a strategic plan, which describes current and potential future use, current condition and recommended maintenance
- Ensure that ownership of each property is defined, understood and that title is registered appropriately.
- Establish and manage lease arrangements
- Prepare property budgets for all operational properties
- Ensures compliance with the legal, regulatory and best practice frameworks for property management
Candidates must possess a relevant degree with MRICS accreditation and be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of managing a broad spectrum of estate management services
- A proven track record of working on and implementing property strategy, policy and initiatives
- Experience of managing operational and project budgets
- Demonstrable experience of managing stakeholder relationships and strategic projects
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this Estate Manager position in more detail, please contact Max Davies on 0161 457 0105.