Portfolio Analyst - Italy
- €35,000 - 45,000 per annum + bonus, benefits
- Southern Europe, Italy
- Property & Real Estate, Commercial
- 4th January 2018
- Job Type
A leading, pan-European Real Estate Asset Manager that specialises in logistics and distribution properties is looking for a Portfolio Analyst to join their busy, expanding office in Milan. You will work within the Asset Management team, gaining exposure to both asset-level analysis as well as overseeing the performance of the Italian portfolio.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading the budgeting process for lease assumptions
- Preparing quarterly reports for lenders - gaining exposure to debt
- Preparing asset-level and fund-level business plans
- Overseeing portfolio valuations
- Attending meetings and working closely with asset managers
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced business that are leaders in what they do, and have an excellent hold on the pan-European logistics market.
You must be fluent in both English and Italian, as well as previous experience in the commercial real estate sector.
The ability to build models from scratch on Excel is highly desirable, however the minimum level that will be considered is the ability to manipulate complex models to a high level.