Retail Asset Manager
- GBP65000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum + full benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 2nd January 2018
- Job Type
A leading landed estate is seeking a Retail Asset Manager to join its central London portfolio team, focusing on the active asset management of high value, trophy retail assets.
The key role objectives include:
- Maximising the long term total returns from the Portfolio in accordance with the Investment Strategy and business plan.
- Contributing to the development and delivery of the retail strategy for Central London.
- Contributing to the production of asset and business plans and management of information required to the joint venture partner.
Key role tasks will include:
- Pursuing initiatives to maximise the long term total returns from the Portfolio.
- Reviewing performance of individual assets to maximise returns, within strategy, and undertake resultant asset management activity.
- Contributing to the setting of business plans and portfolio planning through the year.
- Assisting in identifying new potential brands for the portfolio and develop relationships to deliver lettings.
- Assisting with producing income budgets and capital forecasting and approve financial projects and payments.
- Assisting with investment acquisitions and disposals as required to further the investment strategy.
- Demonstrable post qualification experience in asset management activity in Central London retail property.
- Sound, qualitative, analysis skills as evidenced by prior work achievements.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Strong commercial acumen and market awareness.
- Proven track record of engaging effectively with others including joint venture partners, as well as being effective at managing and directing professional teams.