Senior Planner/Associate Planner
- EUR50000.00 - EUR75000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
- Rest of the World, Other
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 8th January 2018
- Job Type
This is an exceptional opportunity for a proven Town Planner to join one of Dublin's leading Town Planning consultancies. Centrally located in the heart of Dublin, my client has built an excellent reputation for partnering and advising on medium to large commercial office, hotel and aviation developments. On the back of these successes, my client is also beginning to work across the wider residential/ mixed use development market, offering the appointed Town Planners a strong client base to work from, assured that you will be working on relationships forged through repeat business and regular client interaction.
The ideal Senior/Associate Planner will need to have a high level of commercial awareness and will be expected to work on projects with minimal supervision. You will need to be a chartered member of the RTPI, IPI or a similar international town planning institute as part of your role will be to mentor junior members of staff and represent the consultancy at various networking events.
The Senior/Associate Planner will be required to:
- Work collectively on large scale projects with other Planning Consultants in the team.
- Generate and maintain new business relationships.
- Project manage a variety of projects (residential, commercial etc.) and liaise closely with clients.
- Attend networking events.
- Work in line with commercial budgets and achieve targets.
- Liaise with various local authorities and stakeholders.
The Senior/Associate Planner will be rewarded with a superb package including basic salary, gym membership, pension and life assurance. Due to the size and nature of the consultancy, you will also have a clear path for continued career progression.
Please apply with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in further detail please contact Joshua Palmer on 0161 457 0109.