New York, United States of America
US$180000 - US$250000.00 per annum + Benefits
Well established GC in NYC with a mix of residential and commercial projects throughout the tri-state area, is looking to bring on an experienced CFO to lead their Accounting division in all aspects of the firm's financial operations.
Competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits
Close collaboration with the CEO & COO to assist with the firm's growth, while leading and improving the current in-house Accounting team. Additional responsibilities include:
- Evaluate and manage risk, while ensuring accuracy and compliance with all regulations.
- Oversee Accounting operations such as; AR/AP, analyzing monthly, quarterly & annual financial statements, GL & Account reconciliation, forecasting revenue, monitoring cash flow and expenditures, and coordinating auditing processes.
- Identify, acquire, and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information Assist in formulating sound financial strategies while implementing proper internal protocols
- Manage and train staff on business finance issues and driving income generation
Only candidates that can display the following experience and qualities will be considered:
- At least 15 years' of specific Real Estate Accounting/Finance experience, with at least 5 of those years in a CFO capacity
- Masters Degree in Accounting or Finance highly preferred
- Strategic planning skills along with exceptional fiscal & numerical proficiency
- Strong organizational, analytical and leadership skills
- Expert familiarity with Accounting Software, and ability to put together new SOP if necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with all levels of the organization
- First class references, attention to detail and a can do, proactive mentality that is willing to take initiative to help the company grow more efficiently.
#cobkey #cfo #realestate #accounting #finance #construction