Bronx County, United States of America
US$190000.00 - US$250000.00 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, 401k
Our client is a multi-million-dollar construction firm experiencing significant growth in the Civil space. They are looking to hire a Chief Estimator who can help the CEO and President continue their growth and provide support, leadership and training for a growing team of Estimators.
- Provide hands on leadership to a team of Estimators whilst personally leading major bids (10->100m).
- Assists in preparing work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Tracks ongoing projects and provides regular reporting on budgets, changes in scope and active change orders on each project.
- Working closely with the C-Suite to ensure best in class systems, pricing and bid conversion techniques are rolled out internally.
- 8-15 years of heavy civil estimating experience in both the private and public sectors in NYC is mandatory.
- Extensive experience bidding and winning work in the $20m-$100m+ value range would be ideal. This firm has extensive experience in ground-work, utilities, road, water and foundations but is rapidly expanding into larger infrastructure projects so would welcome someone savvy in this space.
- Knowledge of NY DOT, DDC, EDC, DEP highly preferred
- Must be experienced in HCSS HeavyBid and Microsoft WORD/EXCEL.
Excellent base, bonus, benefits and 401k