US$90000.00 - US$120000.00 per annum
Massachusetts-based GC is looking for a Project accountant to join the team in Worcester County. The Project accountant supports the Project Teams in various accounting-related areas and supports the financial department in Accounts Payable, Subcontractor Costing, Owner billing, and Cost Reporting.
- Process Accounts Payable invoices and payments.
- Set up and enter project budgets.
- Manage the Owner Billing Process.
- Process intercompany invoices, payments, and reconciliation.
- Assist in the Monthly Cost Reporting and monthly financial closings.
- Ensure compliance with Accounting policies on all projects.
- Vendor & Client Correspondence.
- Contract Reconciliation.
- Cost and Revenue Analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required.
- 2+ years experience in Project Accounting.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, strong initiative, and problem-solving abilities.
The fair market assumption for this role is $90,000-$120,000 per annual.
The above salary range represents Cobalt's good faith and reasonable estimate of the possible base compensation range at the time of posting and is one part of the total rewards package this client provides to employees.