Property Client Accountant
- GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 6th August 2019
- Job Type
London - West End
£40,000 - £45,000
My client is a specialist property management company who are focused on providing a consistent and high level service. They are seeking a talented Client Accountant to join their collaborative team where your core responsibilities will be client and property accounting for your designated high profile client.
You will be working across a dynamic and exciting portfolio, this role allows autonomy and exposure and is definitely not one to be missed.
We are a team of experts, focused on providing a brilliant property management service.
- You will be responsible for client accounting, rent, service and insurance charges to tenants
- VAT invoices, rent deposits, cash receipts, transfer of rental income to clients
- Reconciliation of Service Charges, VAT reporting, client reporting
- You will ensure all Service Charges are closed within the designated time frames of year end or within contractually agreed deadlines
- Preparation and review of all annual service charge cash reconciliations, along with clearance of reconciling items
- Attendance at meetings with clients, and working with clients to understand their needs, interpret their demands and respond as appropriate
- Calculation and compilation of completion statements, rent review calculations and interest
- You will have previous experience working in a Client Accounting function within Real Estate
- Experience working with the Property Management System, Tramps would be advantageous
- Great working knowledge across Microsoft Office Suite, inclusive of intermediate/advance Excel skills for reporting purposes
- Strong written and verbal communications and inter personal skills
- Sound understanding and knowledge of RICS regulations, CIS, VAT & NRL requirements
Please apply with an up to date version of your CV as soon as possible to secure an interview.