Asset Manager, Indonesia
Ref: JN -112019-68772
- Asia, Other AsiaPac
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 4th November 2019
- Job Type
- Preparation of business plans and budgets as well as assist with reports such as financial statements, annual reports and other items required by investors.
- Prepare asset management plans on a regular basis, which may contain proposals and forecasts on net income, capital expenditure, sales and valuations, explanations of major variances to previous forecasts, written commentaries on key issues and any relevant assumptions.
- Oversee the operations and performance of the property managers to ensure efficient and pro-active management is delivered to maximise the results delivered by the assets; and
- Oversee asset enhancements and related projects/works undertaken designed to optimise or improve asset performance.
- Ensure compliance with the applicable provisions of the regulatory bodies and all other relevant legislation, taxation laws and any others as required and all relevant contracts with a particular focus on operational activities
- Ensuring the accurate control of documentation associated with asset management functions for reporting purpose.
- Build, maintain and strengthen business relationships with customers to develop deeper understanding of customer needs, future plans and internal decision-making process with regard to space requirements
- Lead negotiations for renewals, expansions, consolidations, etc.
- Work with the Property Manager or outsourced service parties to ensure customer's requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Quality Assurance - ensure buildings and services are in accordance with specifications.
- Other responsibilities include assisting in property tax matters, liaising with authorities on lease related matters where required.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031