- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + plus car allowance
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 25th October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Facilities Manager to look after a commercial portfolio in Central London. This well-regarded managing agent is seeking an individual with a good foundation of knowledge in FM to oversee a section of their portfolio. This will suit an individual that is looking to make that step up in to multi-site management.
Key Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Setting, managing and reconciling the service charge budget.
- Cultivating and maintaining strong working relationships with surveyors, tenants, contractors and occupiers.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently throughout all aspects of the site.
- Organising maintenance contracts and supervising the contractors on site, making sure all contract works is carried out punctually and meets the company's high standards.
You must have good knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and being IOSH qualified would be preferred as is experience in delivering a high level of customer service.