Regional Facilities Manager
- GBP38000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum + £5000 car allowance
- UK, Buckinghamshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 25th October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working on a Regional Facilities Manager role across Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire, to take charge of a mixed-use portfolio, including multi-let offices, retail/business parks, and industrial units. Our client is at the forefront of the industry, with strong support structures in place to enable you to achieve your best FM work, including a home-base, and flexibility in your day to day diary.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking regular site inspections;
- Ensuring a robust maintenance programme is in place, overseeing reactive & planned preventative works to the building fabric and plant room, as well as necessary projects from time to time;
- Setting, managing, and reconciling service charge budgets;
- Managing contractors in line with KPI's and SLA's;
- Ensuring H&S compliance on-site throughout the portfolio, conducting site walkthroughs;
- Overseeing the work of on-site employees, such as Building Managers;
- Liaising with key tenant representatives in order to build strong working relationships;
- Managing and reconciling service charge budgets.
Our client is looking for an individual with established experience in managing portfolio's of commercial properties, ideally for a managing agent. You will be IOSH or NEBOSH qualified, whilst an IWFM membership/qualification would be looked upon favourably. Whilst you will manage the territory as part of a team, you will need to be a self-starter, who is capable of making key decisions autonomously.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today