Facilities Helpdesk Co-ordinator (12 month FTC)
- GBP26000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 15th March 2019
- Job Type
We are seeking a switched on Facilities Helpdesk Coordinator on behalf of our client, a well renowned and highly recognized property consultancy. As a leading industry name, you will take your place within a forward-thinking and nurturing business culture. Your main duties within this role will include:
- Acting as principle liaison for all enquiries submitted via the helpdesk;
- Ensuring on-site H&S compliance, maintaining records and liaising with external bodies as appropriate;
- Responding to maintenance requests;
- Coordinate the accreditation process with a full range of duties including liaising with accreditation bodies and auditors, arranging internal/external audits, coordinating site visits and ensuring that documentation remains current;
- Managing on-site works, liaising with all stakeholders involved;
- Liaising with tenants, dealing with queries when raised;
Raising purchase orders;
- Other ad hoc duties where necessary.
You must have a good understanding of the facilities management industry, with previous managing agent experience being of benefit. You must also possess ISO knowledge and have experience in carrying out audits. You will be working as part of a team, therefore your ability to communicate effectively will play a large part in your success. If you are seeking the opportunity to progress within the facilities industry then this is a good chance to join a company who is renowned for supporting their employees in their quest for success.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online with your CV today.